The Foundation Level exam assesses foundational competencies such as numeracy, low-rise housing construction and renovation, building envelope, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, building science principles and the house-as-a-system concept.” Quote from NRCan
The main objective of this course is to increase the chance of the participants in passing the EnerGuide Rating System Foundation Level Exam (V15). With over 200 learning objectives in this course, it provides a solid knowledge foundation for participants who will also be challenging the EnerGuide Rating System Energy Advisor Exam. This exam consists 150 multiple choice questions with a passing mark of 75% or higher. Participants have a maximum of 3 hours to complete the exam in a recognized exam centre approved by NRCan.
• Numeracy (Day 1)
• Construction & Renovation of Low-Rise Housing (Day 1)
• Safety Considerations (Day 1)
• Building Envelope (Day 2)
• Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (Day 2/3)
• Building Science Principles & the House-as-a-System Concept (Day 3)
**IMPORTANT! This course is run in 3 sessions (three Fridays):
• 9:30AM-4:30PM on the First Friday
• 9:30AM-4:30PM on the Second Friday
• 9:30AM-4:30PM on the Third Friday
There are no prerequisites for Certified Energy Advisor Fundamentals -Exam Preparation for Prospective and Current Energy Advisors.
Who Should Attend:
• Current CEA looking for re-certification.
• People with building science training looking for a promising career path.
If you are employed, you could receive a grant to cover up to 5/6 of the costs of training. Please call 416-855-2680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Free parking is available at the training centre
- Breakfast, lunch and light refreshments (beverages and snacks) are provided during training. Please notify us of any dietary restrictions during registration
- Please contact us if you wish to change the name of the person on your registration or update your registration information
Cancellation & Refund Policy: