Trainer: Sacha Klein, CEA (Certified Energy Advisor)
This course will allow participants to perform a proper HOT2000 (H2K) energy simulation using H2K version 11.4, general mode. A notebook / laptop with H2K version 11.4 installed is required for this course.
Notebook, pen/pencil and calculator is also recommended. Photo shooting is not allowed during training.
Note: It is highly recommended that participants take the 1-day HOT2000 Energy Modelling for OBC SB-12 (E102) course before attempting this training.
Day 1 (9:00AM – 5:00PM)
• NRCan HOT2000 User Guide 15.4
• Meeting SB12 modelling requirements
• Detailed plans review
• Detailed plans take off and data collection
• Detailed thermal resistance calculation
• User Specified
• User Codes
• Dropdown menu
• Q & A
Day 2 (9:00AM – 5:00PM)
• Complete HOT2000 modelling on an actual project
• Complete H2K report analysis, verification & compliance checking
• Complete Energy Efficiency Design Summary (EEDS)
• Modelling of different type of equipments in H2K
• Dealing with plan examiners, builders and on site inspectors
• Q & A
It is highly recommended that participants take the 1-day HOT2000 Energy Modelling for OBC SB-12 (E102) before attempting this training.
Who Should Attend:
• Building Officials
If you are employed, your employer could receive a grant to cover up to 5/6 of the costs of your training. Please call 416-855-2680 or email email@example.com for details.
Please arrive before 9:00 am at our Training Centre:
Resilient World Institute Training Centre
5 Shields Court Unit 108
Markham, ON L3R 0G3
You will be provided with all course materials (a binder) at the beginning of the training session
Full day training includes lunch and refreshments as well as free parking
Please contact us if you wish to change the name of the person on your registration, update your registration information, notify us about any dietary restrictions or other needs if you didn’t so when you registered: 416-855-2680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Refund Policy: