E104 OBC SB-12 and ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Standards (1 day)
This course is for those who would like to better understand different compliance paths available in the current Ontario Building Code (Part 9 residential buildings).
Participants will learn how HOT2000 (modeling software) can be utilized to comply with the requirements of the Ontario Building Code on real house plans for homes in Ontario.
Trainer: Jack Zhou
- Assist plan examiners, inspectors, designers, trades and etc, to better understand SB12 Performance compliance path (3.1.2 of SB-12) using HOT2000 (H2K) Version 11.3 in General Mode.
- Learn how to confirm or determine if all SB12 prescriptive and performance compliance requirements are met.
- Learn how to read and understand H2K Reports and to determine the energy savings between the reference and proposed design.
- There are no prerequisites for Ontario Building Code SB-12 and ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Standard.
Who Should Attend:
- HVAC and Electrical Designers
- Building Developers
- Building Materials and HVAC Sales Executives
- City Building Department Officials
Register at: http://resilient-world-institute.eventbrite.com
Training grants are available! Click
here for more details