E104 OBC SB-12 and ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Standards (1 day)
Resilient World Institute (RWI) E104 OBC SB-12 and ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Standards (1 day)
Understanding the technology solutions needed for a sustainable future
Trainer: Jack Zhou
This course is for those who would like to better understand different compliance paths available in the current Ontario Building Code (Part 9 residential buildings).
Participants will learn how HOT2000 (modeling software) can be utilized to comply with the requirements of the Ontario Building Code on real house plans for homes in Ontario.
or contact us for more information:
If you are employed, your employer could receive a grant to cover up to 5/6 of the costs of your training.
Please call 416-855-2680 or email email@example.com for details.
Trainer: Jack Zhou
- Assist plan examiners, inspectors, designers, trades and etc, to better understand SB12 Performance compliance path (3.1.2 of SB-12) using HOT2000 (H2K) Version 11.3 in General Mode.
- Learn how to confirm or determine if all SB12 prescriptive and performance compliance requirements are met.
- Learn how to read and understand H2K Reports and to determine the energy savings between the reference and proposed design.
- There are no prerequisites for Ontario Building Code SB-12 and ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Standard.
Who Should Attend:
- HVAC and Electrical Designers
- Building Developers
- Building Materials and HVAC Sales Executives
- City Building Department Officials
CEUs: 1.4 PDHs: 14
Please arrive before 9:00 am at the Training Centre listed on the event registration page.
You will be provided with all course materials (a binder) at the beginning of the training session
Full day training includes refreshments (coffee, tea, water, snacks) available throughout the duration of the class. Free parking. Lunch on your own. Directory/map of local establishments will be provided.
Please contact us if you wish to change the name of the person on your registration, update your registration information, notify us about any dietary restrictions or other needs if you didn’t so when you registered: 416-855-2680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Location: Resilient World Institute Training Centre
Address: 5 Shields Court Unit 108, Markham, ON L3R 0G3
Canada Ontario Training Grant Rebates of Up to 83% off Course Fees Available to Qualified Students! Click
here for More Details