E-102 HOT2000 Energy Modelling for OBC SB-12 & ENERGY STAR® for New Homes (1 day)
This course will advise participants of the fundamentals required to perform a proper HOT2000 (H2K) energy simulation using H2K version 11.5, in general mode.
No laptop is required for this course. Notebook, pen/pencil and calculator is recommended. Photo shooting is not allowed during training.
It is highly recommended that participants take this course before attempting the advanced H2K training (Advanced HOT2000– Including Real World Project Work).
Trainer: Jack Zhou
- Plans reading
- Take off and data collection
- Thermal resistance calculation
- SB12 modelling techniques and requirements
- HOT2000 input requirements
- H2K report reading
- Q & A
- No prerequisites for HOT2000 Energy Modelling for OBC SB-12 & ENERGY STAR® for
Who Should Attend:
- Building Officials
Register at: http://resilient-world-institute.eventbrite.com
Training grants are available! Click
here for more details